Private Inline Skating Lessons
Learn from the best instructors in the world!
Alien In-Line offers Individual, Small-Group, and Family Private Lessons with our certified Instructors. Bring your own equipment or rent from our selection of Rollerblade inline skates, custom Alien In-Line protective gear, and Triple8 multi-impact helmets. Choose your difficulty level – everything from a relaxing Sunday skate to a challenging workout on the pathway!
First time on skates? We can get you up on your feet and skating under your own power. Then we can expand into pathway skating safety, how to deal with obstacles, and how to fall safely. You can pick the specific skills and the pace that you are comfortable with in your Private Lesson.
Want a Family Lesson? We have equipment for all sizes from age 4 and up, and our instructors are experts in teaching kids how to inline skate!
Want a cost-conscious way to brush up on your skills? Book a Small Group Lesson with a friend, partner, or group tailored to your desired pace.
Looking for a challenge? Our Instructors have backgrounds in skating disciplines such as street, pathway, speed, artistic, freestyle, hockey, urban, aggressive, slalom, derby, and skate park.
Location & Time
Currently all Private Lessons take place outdoors on City of Calgary pathways and outdoor rinks. You can suggest a location in your neighbourhood or ask us about our favourite pathways!
|Get 4% off if you book 4 lessons at the same time|
|Get 5% off if you book 5 lessons at the same time|
|Get 6% off if you book 6 lessons at the same time|
|Get 7% off if you book 7 lessons at the same time|
|Get 8% off if you book 8 lessons at the same time|
|Get 9% off if you book 9 or more lessons at the same time|
– Booking your lesson: Step by step –
– 1 –
Fill out the form to request your lessons
– 2a –
We will call you to pick dates/times/locations
– 2b –
If dates/times/location can’t be confirmed right away over the phone, we will send an email with TENTATIVE information
– 3 –
We will accept payment via Visa or Mastercard over the phone
– 4 –
You will receive an emailed payment receipt with your order number
– 5 –
You will receive another email confirming your dates/times/locations, as well as the link to our WAIVER which must be filled out before your first lesson
– 6 –
Congrats! Your lessons are BOOKED and CONFIRMED and we can’t wait to skate with you!
Please fill in the form below to request your private lesson!
Call us if you have any questions!
Policies & Procedures
Need a second instructor? Longer session? Extra-large group? Email us for a custom package!
- Lessons are not confirmed until payment has been processed.
- Payment must be made in full at the time of the booking / prior to the delivery of the service.
- Once a booking has been confirmed, cancellations or changes are possible with 72 hours written notice prior to your lesson. Failure to attend your lesson(s) with less than 72 hours notice will not be refunded. Lessons cancelled due to weather will be rescheduled at no additional charge.
- Participants should arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the start of the lesson.
- Full gear including skates, wrist guards, knee pads, and elbow pads must be worn at all times by skaters under the age of 18; full gear is strongly recommended for adults as well. Helmets are mandatory for all skaters of all ages.