Coronavirus / COVID-19
To our valued clients,
The COVID-19 pandemic has touched everyone and impacted our lives in ways we never imagined. Despite this rapidly changing landscape, Alien In-Line remains dedicated to the health and safety of our clients, employees, and the public. We are doing all we can to minimize transmission through responsible actions and operations, and we feel that this begins with sound policies and procedures based on government guidelines, and the best available scientific information.
Our goal is to continue providing the highest possible level of quality, efficiency, professionalism, and safety to our clients. These principles are not new to Alien In-Line as they are the very same upon which we have built our longstanding reputation. We will be proactive in our efforts to protect the public and ourselves from additional COVID-19 virus transmission.
Alien In-Line has therefore developed a number of policies and procedures that will guide us effectively through this period. We are confident that by following these guidelines and working together, our efforts will contribute to successful outcomes and benefit the health and safety of all.
- We will keep up to date with the latest Federal, Provincial, and Local government guidelines regarding Covid-19 regulations.
- Our employees are required to follow provincial health guidelines related to the virus, including the procedure for testing should they experience any symptoms.
- We will practice “Physical Distancing” and remain two metres away from each other where possible.
- We will wash hands with soap and water before and after all client meetings and interactions with coworkers, as well as make generous use of recommended hand sanitizers.
- We will sanitize equipment, tools, vehicle surfaces, and our office environment with disinfectant before and after use.
- We will limit in-person meetings and our staff will implement teleconferencing as opposed to face-to-face meetings when possible.
Alien In-Line has further drafted two specific policies that will guide our activities and operations thorough this period: 1) Instructor/Client Guidelines, and 2) Operational Guidelines.
Our Instructor/Client Guidelines and Operational Guidelines will be available to the public upon request.
By keeping good habits, working together as a team, and doing our part in helping our clients, friends, neighbours, and ourselves, we can make a significant difference in minimizing COVID-19 spread, and perhaps even save lives.
This page was last updated on May 26, 2020.